Boschkloof Epilogue Syrah 2019 (6x75cl)

Boschkloof Epilogue Syrah 2019 (6x75cl)

Only available VAT & Duty Paid
The benchmark cuvée from the exceptionally talented Reenen Borman, at the helm of this mythical estate since 2010 - this wine is spoken about in hushed tones amongst experts, critics.

50% whole-bunch fermentation has given the wine monolithic structure, without a single brick out of place. 25% of the wine was raised in 400 litre oak barrels, imparting gentle seasoning and further fine tannins, whilst the remaining 75% was raised in concrete eggs, preserving the fruit's sensational freshness and impossible purity.

Naturally, this wine is infantile due to its quality and structure, but already it displays a mesmeric mélange of violets, dried flowers, herbs and spices on the nose. Positively quivering with energy at this stage, the wine’s acidity shoots like Artemis’ arrow across the palate, losing no momentum through the endless finish. It is hard to overstate the juddering quality of Epilogue – Tim Atkin MW said of the 2017 that it was “now established as one of the Cape’s great Syrahs”... It is now one of the world’s greatest wines.
Read More
Learn more about this product - powered by Artificial Intelligence
Vintage Comparison  
Valuation Tools  
  • T&Cs
Only available VAT & Duty Paid
Place a bid
/ Unit
  • T&Cs
  • This item is currently ONLY available on On Allocation, please enter a quantity and your maximum price to submit your Allocation request.
    On Allocation
    / Unit
  • T&Cs
  • Product Trading History
    Add Billing Address
  • Add New Credit Card
    Complete Account Set-Up
    To continue, please finish setting up your account
    Login / Create Account
    Add Billing Address
    Add Credit Card Or Account Credit
    Choose Your Location
    Delivery options and delivery speeds may vary for different locations
    Shipping Address
    Please add shipping address.
    Billing Address
    Please add billing address.
    Edit my address


    Forgot Your Password?
    Success Error
    Vintage Comparison
    Terms and Conditions
    Important: By clicking 'Place Bid' you are committing to purchase this product at the bid price and quantity you have set. The total amount of your bid will only be deducted from your account credit balance (where available) or charged to your default credit card when your bid is matched.

    If unmatched, your bid will expire after 30 days and the allocated amount will be freed on your account.

    If your bid is successful, you will receive an email notification of your purchase. The price you are bidding also includes delivery to the nearest Cru storage warehouse to the current location of the item. However, there may be an additional transfer charge to move the product to another warehouse for delivery.
    Confirm your bid
    You are bidding on:
  • T&Cs
  • Cancel edits & close
    Condition Report Image
    We use cookies. Read more

    Ask our AI Wine Expert a Question

    Ask our AI chat any question about wines or spirits. Or, choose one of the following suggested questions:
    This response was generated by ChatGPT AI, which has some limitations, and on occasions errors may occur. Cru World Wine has no access to, or visibility of, and doesn't save, any client questions.