Wine In Stock

List Grid

6 Products

Prices: In Bond Inc. VAT
Year Wine Region Format Qty Score Price Wishlist
Belle Crozes-Hermitage Cuvee Louis Belle 2018 (6x75cl)
Inc. VAT: £158.87
2018

Belle Crozes-Hermitage Cuvee Louis Belle 2018 (6x75cl)

Jeb Dunnuck (95)

Rivaling the 2015, if not even better (time will tell), the 2018 Crozes-Hermitage Cuvée Louis Belle is a rock star of a Crozes-Hermitage, revealing a dense purple color as well as fabulous crème de cassis and blackberry fruits interwoven with peppered beef, violets, new leather, and flowers. The real deal, it's concentrated and full-bodied, with wonderful tannins, flawless balance, and a great finish. It has a pure, polished, almost modern edge, yet it brings plenty of background meaty, bloody, black olive notes with time in the glass and is pure Crozes-Hermitage gold. Drink bottles over the coming 10-15 years.
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 95 (JD) Read Review/Description Inc. VAT: £158.87
Belle Crozes-Hermitage Roches Blanches Blanc 2018 (6x75cl)
Inc. VAT: £232.07
2018

Belle Crozes-Hermitage Roches Blanches Blanc 2018 (6x75cl)

Wine Advocate (94)

The all-Marsanne 2018 Crozes Hermitage Roche Blanche comes from 70-year-old vines in Larnage, barrel-fermented and aged in 25% new oak (the other 75% goes into second-fill barrels). There's a gentle hint of caramel or honey on the nose, but the bulk of the aromas and flavors are ripe pear, melon and citrus notes. Full-bodied and creamy in texture, it turns briny and zesty on the lingering finish. I adore these wines in their opulent youth, but adventurous souls may want to put a bottle or two away for up to a decade.
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 94 (WA) Read Review/Description Inc. VAT: £232.07
Chapoutier Crozes-Ermitage Les Varonniers 2018 (6x75cl)
Inc. VAT: £307.67
2018

Chapoutier Crozes-Ermitage Les Varonniers 2018 (6x75cl)
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 - Inc. VAT: £307.67
Colombier Crozes-Hermitage Gaby 2018 (6x75cl)
Inc. VAT: £155.27
2018

Colombier Crozes-Hermitage Gaby 2018 (6x75cl)

Wine Advocate (92-94)

From the estate's oldest vines, the 2018 Crozes Hermitage Cuvee Gaby is full-bodied, silky and rich, with bold flavors of peppered cherries, a velvety-textured finish and ample length. It should be a beauty.
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 92-94 (WA) Read Review/Description Inc. VAT: £155.27
Paul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Thalabert 2017 (6x75cl)
Inc. VAT: £250.07
2017

Paul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Thalabert 2017 (6x75cl)

Vinous (93-94)

Youthful purple color. A highly perfumed bouquet evokes ripe blackcurrant, blueberry, violet and olive and a smoky bacon nuance builds in the glass. Sweet and broad in the mouth, offering concentrated, mineral-tinged dark fruit liqueur, floral pastille and candied licorice flavors and a strong hint of spicecake. Chewy tannins build steadily on an impressively long, broad finish that leaves blue fruit preserve and exotic spice notes behind.
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 93-94 (VN) Read Review/Description Inc. VAT: £250.07
Paul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Thalabert 2018 (6x75cl)
Inc. VAT: £178.07
2018

Paul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Thalabert 2018 (6x75cl)

Wine Advocate (93-95)

Although the fruit sourcing has changed from the old days, the 2018 Crozes Hermitage Domaine de Thalabert remains a solid offering in the Jaboulet lineup. Violets accent blackberries and plums on the nose, while the palate is full-bodied, lush and velvety, underscored by doses of salinity and licorice on the lengthy finish.
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 93-95 (WA) Read Review/Description Inc. VAT: £178.07
Year Wine Region Format Qty Score Price Wishlist
Belle Crozes-Hermitage Cuvee Louis Belle 2018 (6x75cl)
In Bond: £119.00
2018

Belle Crozes-Hermitage Cuvee Louis Belle 2018 (6x75cl)

Jeb Dunnuck (95)

Rivaling the 2015, if not even better (time will tell), the 2018 Crozes-Hermitage Cuvée Louis Belle is a rock star of a Crozes-Hermitage, revealing a dense purple color as well as fabulous crème de cassis and blackberry fruits interwoven with peppered beef, violets, new leather, and flowers. The real deal, it's concentrated and full-bodied, with wonderful tannins, flawless balance, and a great finish. It has a pure, polished, almost modern edge, yet it brings plenty of background meaty, bloody, black olive notes with time in the glass and is pure Crozes-Hermitage gold. Drink bottles over the coming 10-15 years.
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 95 (JD) Read Review/Description In Bond: £119.00
Belle Crozes-Hermitage Roches Blanches Blanc 2018 (6x75cl)
In Bond: £180.00
2018

Belle Crozes-Hermitage Roches Blanches Blanc 2018 (6x75cl)

Wine Advocate (94)

The all-Marsanne 2018 Crozes Hermitage Roche Blanche comes from 70-year-old vines in Larnage, barrel-fermented and aged in 25% new oak (the other 75% goes into second-fill barrels). There's a gentle hint of caramel or honey on the nose, but the bulk of the aromas and flavors are ripe pear, melon and citrus notes. Full-bodied and creamy in texture, it turns briny and zesty on the lingering finish. I adore these wines in their opulent youth, but adventurous souls may want to put a bottle or two away for up to a decade.
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 94 (WA) Read Review/Description In Bond: £180.00
Chapoutier Crozes-Ermitage Les Varonniers 2018 (6x75cl)
In Bond: £243.00
2018

Chapoutier Crozes-Ermitage Les Varonniers 2018 (6x75cl)
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 - In Bond: £243.00
Colombier Crozes-Hermitage Gaby 2018 (6x75cl)
In Bond: £116.00
2018

Colombier Crozes-Hermitage Gaby 2018 (6x75cl)

Wine Advocate (92-94)

From the estate's oldest vines, the 2018 Crozes Hermitage Cuvee Gaby is full-bodied, silky and rich, with bold flavors of peppered cherries, a velvety-textured finish and ample length. It should be a beauty.
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 92-94 (WA) Read Review/Description In Bond: £116.00
Paul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Thalabert 2017 (6x75cl)
In Bond: £195.00
2017

Paul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Thalabert 2017 (6x75cl)

Vinous (93-94)

Youthful purple color. A highly perfumed bouquet evokes ripe blackcurrant, blueberry, violet and olive and a smoky bacon nuance builds in the glass. Sweet and broad in the mouth, offering concentrated, mineral-tinged dark fruit liqueur, floral pastille and candied licorice flavors and a strong hint of spicecake. Chewy tannins build steadily on an impressively long, broad finish that leaves blue fruit preserve and exotic spice notes behind.
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 93-94 (VN) Read Review/Description In Bond: £195.00
Paul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Thalabert 2018 (6x75cl)
In Bond: £135.00
2018

Paul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Thalabert 2018 (6x75cl)

Wine Advocate (93-95)

Although the fruit sourcing has changed from the old days, the 2018 Crozes Hermitage Domaine de Thalabert remains a solid offering in the Jaboulet lineup. Violets accent blackberries and plums on the nose, while the palate is full-bodied, lush and velvety, underscored by doses of salinity and licorice on the lengthy finish.
1 In Stock - Immediate Delivery

Rhone 6x75cl 1 93-95 (WA) Read Review/Description In Bond: £135.00

List Grid

6 Products

Live Chat with a Cru Advisor
X
We use cookies. Read more